Why pay full price when you can save $10 off the regular pay at door option. Just enter our secret code: SAVE10 in the blue promo code box when you register and we’ll deduct $10 off the regular admission price. Just click on the “Register Now” button today to save. Hurry Limited Time Offer!
OSHA 10 Is The LawNY State Law requires OSHA 10 Hour Construction training in order to work on most construction sites. You don’t need any prior experience or education to get your OSHA 10 card.
Get training from an experienced OSHA authorized instructor. Ask the instructor for their OSHA training card number to verify their credentials.
Plans and Pricing
When you register you can choose from our basic OSHA 10 Hour Construction course, or add the Flagger Course for an additional discounted fee.
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Class
- Two Part Class Approximately 10 Hours Total
- Receive Your Temporary Certificate After Class
- Receive Your OSHA card by mail in about 3-4 weeks
- Free 15 Page Job Search Guide “How To Get a Job in Construction with NO Experience”
- (emailed to all attendees after course)
- Enter Your Coupon Code Within 30 minutes to Get Your Discount-Promo Code: SAVE10
OSHA 10 + Flagger CourseSave Time and Money!
- Get Everything You Would by Attending OSHA 10 +
- Flagger Certification
- Get Temporary Flagger Certificate at end of class
- Receive Photo ID card in the mail in two weeks
- Read more about Flagger Training on our event page
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Glad I took it in person and not online ”Pedro M
I had a wonderful time simply because I had 2 wonderful teachers that raise the level of awareness at every job we involve ourself in. I would definitely recommend anyone who would like to participate and be taught by Mike and David. Thank you teachers.Kevin C
It was an awesome experience . Class was full of energy due to our two lovely teachers. I will definitely recommend this class to others. In addition I am also interested in furthering my career . Please advise what other construction classes you have for me to attend. Thank you,Sandeep P